AU ‘Concerned’ about ‘Politicisation’ of War Crimes Court, 17 September 2019, Ghana News Agency, By Desmond Davies, London Bureau Cheif.
Call for Independent Review of the ICC for the Sake of Credibility and Legitimacy, 18 September 2019, Ghana News Agency, By Desmond Davies, London Bureau Cheif.
Participants call for Strengthening of African Criminal Justice, 21 July 2017, Ghana News Agency, By Desmond Davies, London Bureau Chief.
International Criminal Court clarifies position on The Gambia, 24 July 2017, Ghana News Agency, By Desmond Davies, London Bureau Chief.
Stand Off Between ICC and Africa Heightens, 28 October 2016, Ghana News Agency. By Desmond Davies, London Bureau Chief
Three African Countries to Withdraw from the International Criminal Court. 28 October 2016, Dutch Buzz: Your Voice in the Netherlands. Radio Interview with AFLA Executive Director Evelyn Ankumah *
Ghana’s Confirmation to Co-Host Event at the 13th Session of Assesmbly of States Parties to the ICC, Embassy of the Republic of Ghana, The Hague, Netherlands. 3 December 2014.
Ghana Domestic Violence Act and Contemporary Forms of Gender Based Violence: Commemorating International Women’s Day, 10 March 2010, Accra, Ghana.
– Africa Legal Aid setting up Gender Network Forum, Accra, March 12, Ghana Web
Gender Justice Forum, 24-25 November 2009, The Hague, The Netherlands
– Verkrachting is op elke straathoek, elke nacht, by Rob Vreeken, De Volkskrant, NL (27 November 2009)
Gender Justice Forum, 7-8 July 2008
– African News (2 July 2008)
Law / Training
– Ghanaian judges get rights training, Africa News Agency (8 April 2008)
– Sharpen your skills, Judge advises colleagues, by Gilbert Boyefio, The Statesman (29 March 2008)
– Judges asked to sharpen skills in human rights, Ghana Web (6 March 2008)
Interface between Peace and International Justice
– Human Rights Listings (21 June 2007)